Ethos / Mission Statement
The school motto, which was devised by a pupil, is ‘Helping each other to do our best’ and this is reflected in the following Mission Statement. At St Mary’s we:
- Promote Christian values of Forgiveness, Respect, Joy, Hope, Trust, Perseverance and Creativity through our teaching.
- Offer a balanced and broadly based approach to learning.
- Strive to provide a high quality of care where children can feel happy and secure.
- Attach a high priority to strong links between school, home, church and community.
- Endeavour to creative an attractive and welcoming learning environment in which pupils are encouraged and supported in the development of their full potential.
- Promote attitudes of mutual respect and responsibility.
- Encourage and reward good behaviour.
- Welcome parental and other volunteer support in our efforts to achieve these goals.
St Marys CE (C) First School
PAPER COPY REQUESTS
Should you require any of our school information in a paper format please contact our office on 01785 840314